3 Keys to Resilience – Wednesday 16th January 2019, 7.30-8.30pm
Come along to this free taster session, where you’ll hear about 3 keys to resilience, as well an introduction to the 7-Week Wellbeing & Resilience course aimed at helping you become healthy, happy and strong. In the hour well cover:
- Three Keys to Resilience, including questions like:
- Can positive thinking cause problems?
- What is a holistic approach to resilience?
- When to ask why?
- Introduction to the 7-Weeks to Resilience and Wellbeing course
- Opporunity to discuss and ask questions on any aspect of Resilience and Wellbeing!
Reserve your place using the form below
An extensively researched and well organised course, presented in an engaging way…
M. Chadwick (see other course feedback)
Date: Wednesday, 16th January 2019
Time: 7.30pm until 8.30pm
Venue: Luckley House School, Luckley Road, Wokingham, RG40 3EU
Cost of evening: free
If you have questions, do drop Mark a note!